Triple Berry Muffins Recipe
Blueberries, raspberries and strawberries combine in a delightful way in these muffins. The raspberries add
a little tang to the sweet flavor of the muffins.
Yield: 12 muffins
1-1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
2-1/4 tsp cinnamon
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp milk
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1/4 cup fresh raspberries
1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Grease a muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
3. Mix dry ingredients.
4. In another bowl, beat eggs, milk, butter.
5. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
6. Fold in berries.
7. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
8. Bake 18-20 minutes at 375 until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Cool 5 minutes.
10. Remove muffins to wire rack to cool.