County Style Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Using cake flour in this recipe ensures that these blueberry muffins come out moist and sweet each
Yield: 14 muffins
12-1/2 oz cake flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
Heavy pinch of salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 380.
2. Grease a muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt.
3. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, whisk sugar, oil, egg, yogurt.
5. Add the dry ingredients, reserving 1 tbsp of the dry ingredients.
6. Toss the 1 tbsp dry mixture with the blueberries.
7. Stir mixture, counting to 10.
8. Fold 1 cup blueberries into mixture.
9. Add the mixture to greased muffin pans.
10. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of berries on top of muffins.
11. Press down lightly.
12. Place in the oven.
13. Increase the temp. to 400.
14. Bake 10 minutes
15. Rotate pan around.
16. Bake 10-15 minutes.
17. Let cool on a wire rack.
13. Serve immediately.