Blueberry Pound Cake Recipe
This cake can make 1 bundt cake or 8 mini bundt cakes. I made the mini bundt cakes, which can be served
individually to guests. When you drizzle this cake with a powdered sugar glaze (powdered sugar, tiny bit of
vanilla, a little milk), it is a fancy, delicious dessert to serve.
Yield: 1 bundt cake (16 slices) or 8 mini bundt cakes.
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour, divided
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 pint fresh blueberries (rinsed) or 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
1. Heat oven to 325.
2. Grease and flour tube pan.
3. Heat oven to 325.
4. Dredge blueberries in 1 cup flour.
5. Sift 2 cups flour, salt and baking powder together.
6. Cream butter and sugar.
7. Beat in 1 egg.
8. Beat in 1 more egg.
9. Beat in vanilla.
10. Beat in sifted ingredients.
11. Gently fold floured berries into the batter.
12. Pour batter into greased and floured tube pan or 8 mini tube pans. If using mini tube pans, fill each one
halfway with batter.
13. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes until it is golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (for
bundt cake) or 35 minutes for mini bundt cakes.