Blueberry Crumble Recipe
This is an easy-to-make recipe since the Blueberry Crumble is microwaved instead of baked in an oven. This
is best served with some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Yield: 4 servings
3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/3 cup oats
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 tbsp flour
2 tbsp chopped almonds
1/8 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp cold butter
Vanilla ice cream
1. In greased 9’’ microwave-safe pie plate, mix blueberries, sugar, cornstarch.
3. Microwave 7-8 minutes on HIGH ‘til thickened, stirring twice.
4. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix oats, brown sugar, flour, almonds, cinnamon.
5. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
6. Sprinkle over blueberry mixture.
7. Microwave, uncovered, 2-3 minutes on HIGH until butter is melted.
8. Serve w/ ice cream.