Blueberry Crisp Recipe
This was wonderful, and everyone enjoyed it! I baked it in a 8''x8'' baking dish, but it would also be good
for in 4 individual soufflé cups.
Yield: 4 (1/2-cup) servings
3 cups blueberries or 16-oz package frozen unsweetened blueberries
2 tbsp lemon juice
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
½ cup flour
½ cup oats
1/3 cup butter, softened
¾ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Mix brown sugar, flour, oats, butter, cinnamon, salt.
3. Set aside.
4. Pour blueberries into 8''x8'' baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
6. Sprinkle dry mixture on top.
7. Bake 30 mins or until topping is light brown and blueberries are hot
8. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.