Blueberry Coffeecake Recipe
This is a delicious coffeecake recipe to serve for breakfast or brunch. When served to friends and family,
its moistness and delicate balance of sweetness will impress your guests.
Yield: 12 servings
2/3 cup butter
1 cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup buttermilk
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
2 cups blueberries
½ cup sugar
1 tbsp flour
½ tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp butter
1. Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar in a large bowl.
2. Beat eggs in a small bowl.
3. Mix eggs into creamed butter.
4. In a separate bowl, mix buttermilk & baking soda.
5. In a separate bowl, mix baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon, salt.
6. Mix buttermilk mixture into butter mixture.
7. Mix baking powder mixture into butter mixture.
7. Gently stir in blueberries until incorporated.
8. Pour into greased & floured cake pan.
9. Mix topping ingredients. (This should be crumbly.)
10. Sprinkle topping over batter.
11. Bake 45 minutes @ 350.